It's almost Friday!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- A little writing and chatting to get your minds going as we read ahead!
- Chapter 3 "I am a Man" discussion!
- How is the use of mixed blood interpreters a tactic to get the Ponca off of their homeland? Why is consent important?
- What is the difference between mixed blood Indians and full bloods like Standing Bear?
- Why did their white neighbors react so strongly to their removal? Why does the local media pay attention to the Ponca's plight?
- Final draft of the essay due TODAY in History/Large Lecture. Hard Copy ONLY.
- History reading for the week of 9/8-9/13: I am a Man You will need to read Chapters 4 and 5 by next Thursday!
- Deadline to turn in blue books, next Thursday Sept 15th! Bring them to class, my office earlier in the week~! I will have a checklist to keep track of who has turned them in. ;)
- Join our Triad K Facebook group!
- Feel free to email me at email@example.com with ANY questions you have about the reading or the learning community... I am here to help! :)