Let's prep some timelines!
Now for some practice...
- Get into your newly formed timeline groups!
- Take out your lecture notes.
- Each group has been given a topic, term, concept, event that is associated with the Timelines you will need to complete on the exam.
- Take a few minutes and try to locate that topic, term, concept in your lecture notes. Once you find it, circle it or highlight it!
- In your groups,you will need to place the events in the order in which they occurred.
- If you need help, I will be moving around the room to answer questions!
- When your group has come to a decision on the order of your events, please share your Timeline on the board.
- As each group writes their set on the board, I would encourage you to write this down!
- Class discussion! THESE TIMELINE SETS ARE BY NO MEANS COMPLETE. THEY ARE MERELY A STARTING POINT FOR YOU TO BEGIN PREPARING FOR THIS SECTION OF THE EXAM!!