Planning Ahead for Spring 2018
- Make an appointment with your advisor to prepare for Spring 2018 class registration!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2018 schedule will be viewable on SAIL Oct. 16th! TODAY!
- Click on the link called Class Schedules to scope out your course options.
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2018.
- What learning community options are available for next Spring? Go here to find out: https://fylcp.tamucc.edu/
- Don't forget to use the tools available you, like Degree Planner !
- Don't know who your Academic Advisor is? http://aatc.tamucc.edu/current/advisors.html
- Make sure to check your Islander Email to get important information about registration, scheduling advising appointments and walk-in advising hours!
For general advising questions, feel free to email Ms. Katharine Stokes, College of Business Advisor at email@example.com. She is the Learning Commmunity M Advisor and is available to help you! Take advantage of her expertise!
Or you may want to get advice from your Learning Community Peer Mentor, Ms. Lauren Untalan.
Office hours: Tuesday 11-5 pm and Wednesday 9-12pm at the Glasscock Building, Room 121 A.
Lauren has worked at CASA for almost 2 years and is well-trained to help you with Registration for Spring classes, time management issues, financial aid questions/concerns and she can direct you to a variety of campus resources that can offer you additional support as you navigate your first semester at university!
Make sure to visit with Lauren and use CASA's (The Center for Academic Student Achievement) services to help you excel as a student in your first semester!
As a member of our learning community, Lauren is here to help you and to work with you all to help you succeed.