Time to start planning ahead...
- 9am and 10am classes: Shelby, your Peer mentor will be visiting with us today!
- While your Group Research Presentations are not scheduled to begin until Tuesday, April 25th, let's start making some plans NOW, everyone!
- But first... a brief exercise in group communication skills...
- (Hint: you will need to use this template in Composition to help you begin outlining your group presentation on Thursday. More details to come in Composition!)
Reminders and announcements:
- Need help with WP 3? Come by and visit with Professor Bray and I during our shared office hours!
- Thursday, April 13th Quiz #6 -Chapter 10 Beecher vs. Stanton. This will be a group quiz. In order to earn the most points possible on this quiz, EVERYONE in your quiz group MUST bring notes from the reading with them. Any group member who does not do so, will result in a 2 point deduction from your overall quiz grade. Be prepared!
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
Important Dates to keep in mind:
Thursday, April 13th:
- Per Ms. Bray's wiki/class plan for today: Finish producing WP 3. You will upload a link or an attachment to Bb, depending on the genre in which you are writing. WP 3 is due NO LATER THAN THE BEGINNING OF CLASS ON THURSDAY. I cannot accept late work, unless you have an approved extension.