- Questions, comments, concerns?
- So, do you have any questions about the Learning Community E Portfolio?
- Feel free to use this to guide you: Sample Reflective Overview
- If you would like to see additional sample portfolios, please feel free to stop by my or Professor Bray's office hours to review a few. :)
- WWWD Activity
Reminders and announcements:
- Need help with your Group Research Presentations? Come by and visit with Professor Bray and I during our shared office hours!
- FYRC presenters: We will need to begin scheduling group appointments with Ms.Bray and I NOW'. FYRC is scheduled for Thursday, April 27th. Make every effort to meet with your co-presenters and discuss a time (during or outside of office hours) you all can meet with us to review your Powerpoints and to rehearse THIS WEEK. It is critically important for you to do this asap!
- Thursday, April 20th Quiz #7 -Contending Voices - Chapter 11 Larkin vs. Alvarado. This will be an individual take home quiz. This quiz will be due at the BEGINNING OF COMPINAR on Tuesday, April 25th! NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
Dates to keep in mind:
- Tuesday, April 25th- Group Research Presentations during COMPINAR! I will be joining you during your regular comp class time for your presentations!
- Here is the OFFICIAL presentation schedule: Group Research Presentation Schedule
- If your name is not listed- you need to go and see Ms. Bray as soon as possible to get the issue resolved. It is your responsibility to reach out to her and do so. Remember, these presentations count in all three LC classes!
- Thursday, April 27th- First Year Research Conference! Comp and Seminar will not meet- HISTORY 1301 WILL! You will need to attend and evaluate at least ONE 45 minute panel. Evaluation sheets will be provided at the conference. You can replace ONE absence in Seminar for doing so. You will need to drop these eval forms to my office on that day!
- Tuesday, May 2nd: Your Learning Community E Portfolio will be due at the beginning of large lecture. NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Professor Bray and I will be in large lecture that day to collect them. Remember, we are willing to read/review drafts before you submit the final version! Just a heads up!
- Your graded Learning Community E Portfolio will be returned to you on Tuesday, May 9th in large lecture after you turn in Exam 3.