Group Research Presentations DURING COMPINAR!
I will be joining you during your regular comp class time for your presentations!
Please arrive a few minutes early to class. Presentations will begin promptly at the beginning of class. Do not enter the classroom if a presentation is underway. Wait until the speakers are finished.You are expected to stay for all the presentations and provide each group feedback. This will count as a daily writing grade/seminar participation grade.
Reminders and announcements:
- Thursday, April 27th- First Year Research Conference! Comp and Seminar will not meet- HISTORY 1301 WILL! You will need to attend and evaluate at least ONE 45 minute panel. Evaluation sheets will be provided at the conference. You can replace ONE absence in Seminar for doing so. You will need to drop these eval forms to my office on that day!
- Tuesday, May 2nd: Last day of class! (You made it!) Ms. Bray and I will combine classes for our last Compinar of the semester! I will be joining you all during your regular comp class meeting. Some things to know:
- You will be taking your FINAL quiz of the semester on that day during Compinar! The quiz will cover Chapter 13 Robinson vs. Atchison.
- Your Learning Community E Portfolio will be due at the beginning of large lecture. NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GRANTED FOR THE PORTFOLIO.
- Professor Bray and I will be in large lecture that day to collect them. Remember, we are willing to read/review drafts before you submit the final version! Just a heads up!
- Your graded Learning Community E Portfolio will be returned to you on Tuesday, May 9th in large lecture after you turn in Exam 3.
- Tuesday, May 9th: EXAM 3 will take place from 1:45-4:15 pm during the final exam period in the regular large lecture classroom!
- This exam WILL NOT be comprehensive. Use the study guide and the Exam Review Materials to help you to get ready!
- * Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule