Triad K Fall 2016- Its a wrap!!
This is officially our last class together...:(
EXAM 3 IS SCHEDULED FOR TODAY. Here is the Exam III Review!'''
- Seminar will not meet today. I will be in my office from 8:30-10:45 am and from 12:30- 4:00 pm. Please feel free to come by and ask questions about the Exam Three content, Triad K portfolio etc. I will be available to help!
Important Dates/ information to know! (Mark your calendars!)
- Thursday, 12/8- Triad K Portfolio Exam!
- Here is what you should use/do to prepare!
- Make sure to bring a folder to submit all of your work/ evidence!
- Make sure to bring a two pocket folder with you to the final. You will need it to submit your work. There is a box of free folders in FACULTY CENTER 113 :)
Feel free to bring in post-its, dividers, transparent paper inserts to organize your work! :) The more organized your Triad K Final is, the easier it is for us to navigate.
Review the rubric we will use to assess your Triad K Portfolio Exam: Triad K Final Rubric
Regular office hours end today for all of your instructors. You will need to email us to make an appointment to meet with us after 12/6. We will do our very best to accommodate you. We are all going to be in a grading frenzy! :)
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined!" ~ Henry David Thoreau
It has been a pleasure working with and learning from each and everyone of you this semester! Best wishes to all of you and please keep in touch!