You're gonna learn today!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Hand back LS#3
- Class vote! Which essay question would you like to review? Essay 3 or Essay 4?
Reminders and announcements :
- To help you gain some familiarity with wiki's awesomeness and prepare for the exam... you have some Seminar Homework(Say what?!) involving wiki! You will need to define the term listed with your name. There's only one! Complete and post your definition here. You have until (Wednesday 2/15)by 5pm to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked. Students who post their definition will earn 2 points toward their final participation and attendance grade in Seminar.
- Exam I - scheduled for Thursday, February 16th. The study guide is available here:Exam I Study Guide and on Wooster's Blackboard page.
- On Thursday, 2/16 the day of your First Exam, Ms. Bray and I will be holding MANDATORY conferences with you in lieu of our regularly scheduled classes on that day.
- You will need to sign up in your writing groups. Here is the link to the schedule: LCE Conference Schedule
- The purpose of these conferences is to discuss the feedback you received on your Writing Project 1 drafts and any last minute questions you have about the exam.
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
Exam Week SI Schedule: Exam SI Sessions
- Mon 2/13 – 4 pm to 5 pm in CI 122, Tues 2/14 – 5 pm to 6 pm in IH 163, Wed 2/15 – 10 am to 11 am in CI 112, Wed 2/15 – 6 pm to 7 pm in ENG 107
Post-Test session - Thu 2/16 – 5pm to 6 pm in CI 128
Office Hours: (In CASA Bldg)
- Mon - 1 pm to 2 pm, Tue - 10 am to 11 am, Wed – 12pm to 1 pm