Madison vs. Henry (aka all of the drama occurring in Chapter 5)
Announcements and reminders:
- Quiz #3 is scheduled for Thursday, 2/23 over Chapter 5: Madison vs. Henry. This quiz will be multiple choice.
- On Thursday 2/23, bring your INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH WITH OUR THESIS STATEMENT with you to Seminar. We will be doing a Round Robin activity in class. Without it, you cannot participate and get the full benefits of the exercise!
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
- Next Tuesday, February 28th Writing Project 1 is due at the BEGINNING of History. You will submit your final drafts HARD COPY ONLY. Professor Bray and I will be at the front of the lecture hall to collect them. Per LCE policy, NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED. (For real.)
- Please come by office hours or make an appointment for additional guidance and feedback on your work. We are here to help! :)
- NOTE: If you are considering asking for an extension on WP1?, per LCE's extension policy, you must request an extension to Ms.Bray and I via email by 2pm on Sunday, February 26th. In your email, you must provide a reason for needing the extension and propose a new due date and time you will submit your final draft. You will need to provide a copy of this email with your final submission so that we will know an extension was granted.