It's almost March!!!
- Questions,comments, concerns?
- Some important feedback from you is needed!
- Its time to reflect!
- What does it mean to exhume those stories?
- You will get your chance to do the very same thing this semester, in Writing Project 2!
- Writing Project 2 will be due on Tuesday, March 21st! (That is the week after Spring Break!)
- Writing Project 2 Brainstorming Session!
- Let's use this time to your advantage! :)
Announcements and reminders:
- February 28th Writing Project 1 is due at the BEGINNING of History. You will submit your final drafts HARD COPY to Professor Bray and I will at the front of the lecture hall. Per LCE policy, NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED. (For real.)
- Mark your calendar! History Reading Quiz#4 is scheduled for Thursday, March 9th. It will cover Contending Voices Chapter 7 Tecumseh vs. Harrison.
- For this quiz, you will be allowed to use your Contending Voices text or the notes you took over the chapter! (Hint: Make sure and read the chapter closely, you will need to apply your knowledge in a particular way!)
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
Some campus events to keep in mind...