Reminders and announcements :
- Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
- Blue Books are due to me by the end of the day TODAY You will need THREE of them in order to take your exams. Turning these in on time will count as your 1st lecture supplement grade(= you earn points toward your History and Seminar grades for doing this!) I will be keeping a list of who has turned them in.
- History reading Quiz #2 is scheduled for Thursday, February 9th and will be over the material from Contending Voices Chapter 4 Adams vs. Sewall. This quiz will be part multiple choice/short answer. Note: All of the quiz dates FOR THE ENTIRE SEMESTER have been listed on the Sidebar of this page. Click on the link called LCE Major Due Dates and you will find them there along with other important dates!
- Your first fully evolved draft of Writing Project 1 is due via Blackboard by pm Friday, 2/10/17. Follow Profssor Bray's submission guidelines! Please make sure to submit a draft so that Ms. Bray and I may offer feedback on your drafts.
- Exam I - scheduled for Thursday, February 16th. The study guide is on Blackboard and here: Exam I Study Guide