Welcome back and to Spring 2019!
Learning Community B: Agents of Change, Advocates for the Future!
History 1301 & UCCP 1102 & and English 1302(Writing& Rhetoric)
Announcements and reminders: (FYI: Homework and important information will always appear at the bottom of my daily class plans!)
- By our next class meeting, you have a short writing assignment to complete. This assignment will be due at the beginning of Seminar 1/17. You may hand write or type your responses to the questions below. Your response must be at least one page in length. Feel free to write more! ;)
- How would your describe yourself as a student? What are some of the most interesting discoveries you made about yourself in your first semester at university?
- Describe your strengths as a student, writer and person.
- How do you feel about writing and why?
- EMAIL ANY OF YOUR LEARNING COMMUNITY FACULTY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS! Our email addresses are on your syllabi. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have a concern, we are here to help!