- Questions, comments. concerns?
- Hand in your first writing assignment!
- Lecture debrief! Take out your sociology lecture notes. :)
- Take out a sheet of paper and something with which to write. :)
- Personal Troubles, Public Issues
Announcements and reminders:
Keep in mind:
- Follow Dr. Araiza's syllabus schedule to keep up with the readings! The list of readings/dates are on the last page of the syllabus. All of the readings can be found on the SOCI 1301 Blackboard page. We will spend some time in Seminar next Tuesday discussing this reading.
- For Seminaron Thursday 1/24, make sure that you bring an electronic device of your choice(tablet, laptop, phone) with you to class. You will need it to participate in the activity I have planned that relates to the topics you will discussing in Writing and Rhetoric.
- Review Professor Bray's class plans on her wikipage to know what readings you need to complete before next week from the Naming What We Know' text.
- Make sure and take notes as you read for both sets of readings! Doing so will help you in the long run when it comes to major writing projects and exams. Just sayin'.