To- do Tuesday!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Let's take theHistory Reading Quiz #1! This multiple choice quiz will cover material from the lead essay in Chapter 2 of Contending Voices Bacon vs. Berkeley. You will have 15-20 minutes to take the quiz, don't rush- read the answer choices carefully!
- The quiz has a total of 8 questions. Choose ONLY 7 questions to answer.
- So, what should you be getting out lecture and the readings so far? Let's see!
Announcements and reminders:
- Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
- History Quiz is on Thursday, Feb 2nd Dr Wooster has provided you all with a study guide for this quiz. He has also provided a copy of the review on Blackboard and I have it for you here: Spring 2017 Quiz Study Guide
- Blue Books are due to me by the end of the day on Tuesday, Feb 7th You will need THREE of them in order to take your exams. Turning these in on time will count as your 1st lecture supplement grade(= you earn points toward your History and Seminar grades for doing this!) I will be keeping a list of who has turned them in.
- History reading Quiz #2 is scheduled for Thursday, February 9th and will be over the material from Contending Voices Chapter 4 Adams vs. Sewall. This quiz will be part multiple choice/short answer. Note: All of the quiz dates FOR THE ENTIRE SEMESTER have been listed on the Sidebar of this page. Click on the link called LCE Major Due Dates and you will find them there along with other important dates!