Welcome Back !!!(Now, where were we?)
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- How was your Spring Break?!
- So, where were we in Learning Community E?
- Section 254 and 256: We will have a special visitor!
- Meet your Peer Mentor Shelby Shoults!
- Here is everything that is coming up in the next 6 weeks: http://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/AmandaMarquez/LCEMajorDueDates and http://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/JenniferBray/GradeDistribution1302ESpring2017! Mark your calendars and plan accordingly!
- Time to start developing ...a plan of attack for Exam II!
- Hand back quiz #5 and reflections!
Reminders and announcements:
- Friday, March 24th: First Year Research Conference Proposals due!
- Tuesday March 28th: EXAM II
- Here is the copy of the exam study guide: EXAM II REVIEW
- SI schedule for Exam II: SI Schedule – Exam 2
- Wednesday 3/22 @ 10am in CI 122, Thursday 03/23 @ 9am in OCNR 131, Thursday 03/23 @ 5pm in CI 128, Friday 03/24 @ 2pm in BH 127 AND Monday 3/27 @ 4pm in CI 122, Monday 3/27 @ 6pm in CI 122, Tuesday 3/28 @ 9am in BH 127
- Monday, April 3rd- Midterm grades for all of your LC E courses will post on SAIL. Please come by and visit with us if you have questions or concerns!
- History Reading Quiz#5- Tuesday, April 4th will be over Chapter 12 Fitzhugh vs Helper
- Make-up Exam day- Thursday, April 6th
- Large lecture will not meet on this day. If you do not need to take a make-up, the learning community instructors will have optional meetings with students during large lecture class time to discuss student's grades in the LC. If you do need to take the make-up exam, you will need to get a letter of permission from me or Wooster to take your missed exam. :)
- Friday, April 7th is the last day to drop a course for the semester! Make sure to visit with your professors before you decide to drop a course!
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule