Compinar con Bray-Mar!
We will meet in Ms. Bray's composition classroom today during your regularly scheduled Comp class meeting!
It's time for a previes/class discussion of Writing Project 3!
Here is the plan for today! https://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/JenniferBray/March282017
- And yet another challenge for you young scholars! :)
- And full participation for which you may be academically rewarded- your WRITING WILL GO OUT INTO THE WORLD AND MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
Reminders and announcements:
- Tuesday, March 28th: EXAM II
- SI sessions scheduled for EXAM II: Tuesday 3/28 @ 9am in BH 127
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule
- History Reading Quiz#5- Tuesday, April 4th will be over Chapter 12 Fitzhugh vs Helper
- The quiz will be taken individually and in multiple choice format.
- Midterm grades have been posted on SAIL. Your course grade is based upon and calculated according to the grades earned on the following:
- Participation and attendance
- Writing Project #1
- History Quiz(taken at the beginning of the semester)
- History reading quizzes- average ( included 1 dropped quiz grade, you have 4 left remaining this semester)
- Your averages have been posted on Blackboard. Please DO NOT hesitate to come and see me if you have questions or concerns about your grade in History and Seminar! I am more than willing to sit down with you and discuss your grades.
- Make-up Exam day- Thursday, April 6th
- Large lecture will not meet on this day. If you do not need to take a make-up, the learning community instructors will have optional meetings with students during large lecture class time to discuss student's grades in the LC. If you do need to take the make-up exam, you will need to get a letter of permission from me or Wooster to take your missed exam. :)
- Friday, April 7th is the last day to drop a course for the semester! Make sure to visit with your professors before you decide to drop a course!