Let's talk visual rhetoric! (Just tryin' to help you out with your Group Presentation/First Year Symposium Trifold!)
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- What is First Year Symposium, and what are you expected to do ?
- While your Group Research Presentations are not scheduled to begin until ---- let's start making some plans NOW, everyone!
- (Hint: you will need to use this template in Composition to help you begin building your group presentations. More details to come in Composition!)
Reminders and announcements:
- Keep in mind: In-class group presentations are scheduled for Tuesday, November 28th. Make sure and take time to work with your presentation groups THIS WEEK to work on your PowerPoints? and tri-folds!
- Want to score a free trifold? Turn in a non-perishable food item to Norma Canales, the Administrative Assistant for the Dept. of Undergraduate Studies(in the Faculty Center down the hall from mine and Bray's offices)!
- Don't forget about your An extra credit opportunity Learning Community M!
- Make every effort to go by and visit with Ms. Untalan before the deadline- she is an excellent resource!
- Peer Mentor name: Lauren Untalan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Tuesday 11-5 pm and Wednesday 9-2:45pm at the Glasscock Building, Room 121 A.
- Need extra help in History? Make time to attend the Supplemental Instruction sessions this semester for HIST 1302.