It's November, y'all!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Section 442: Project Three: Multimodal Essay Prep!
- Section 460: -
Announcements and reminders:
- Quiz #4 is Thursday, Nov. 3rd. You will need to have read Chapters 1, 2 and 4 by that date! The quiz will cover these chapters specifically.
- Quiz #5 is Tuesday, Nov. 15th and will cover chapters 5,6, and 7.
- Reading schedule for Blowout!-- Introduction- read pages 7-13. Chapters 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 for the 3rd History exam.
- Continue to plow through that Blowout! reading!
- Make an appointment with your advisors to help you with class registration for Spring 2017!
- Registration will pen up for you @midnight on Nov. 3rd/ Nov.4th. Be prepared!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule is viewable on SAIL!
- Need some additional information on which learning community to choose for the Spring? - http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2017.
- Other important dates
- In case you forgot how to register- here is a helpful handout: How to Register on SAIL- Step by Step
- See this video for additional help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslxCwDIQVY
- If you are in the PSA Program, here is the link to a video with more important information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmzCgh3Vu4