"To do" Tuesday!
Reminders and announcements:
- Mid term grades will post on SAIL this week. Feel free to stop by during office hours if you have any questions!
- This week- Thursday(11/10) and Friday(11/11)- I will not be on campus. I am going to be presenting at the National Learning Communities Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. I will be available via email and will make every effort to check my email periodically.
- Seminar will not meet on Thursday (11/10). I will have an assignment for you to do in lieu of our class meeting.
- Section 442: You will need to submit an outline of your Powerpoint presentation to Dr. Carstensen at the beginning of Composition on Thursday, Nov. 11th. Use the template I have provided you. You may hand write or type your outline. This will count toward your attendance and participation grade.
- Section 460: You will need to submit a one page response to the first two prompts of the Exam 3 prompt: 1) Explain Sal Castro's historical significance. (2) Discuss the "Mexican schools" and (3) the student demands that led to the walkouts. You will need to turn in your responses to my office Faculty Center 121 by 5pm on that day.
- Quiz #5 is Tuesday, Nov. 15th and will cover chapters 5,6, and 7. Reading schedule for Blowout!-- Introduction- read pages 7-13. Focus your reading on Chapters 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 for the 3rd History exam. A close reading of Chapters 5, 6 and 7 will be critical to fully address the exam prompt.
- Tuesday, 12/6- LAST DAY OF CLASS. EXAM 3 IS SCHEDULED FOR THAT DAY. Here is the Exam III Review! Start preparing sooner rather than later!