Rebels and their Rhetoric
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Section 510 (11am class)- A visit from your Learning Community M Academic Advisor, Katharine Stokes!
- Ms. Stokes is an advisor with the College of Business.
- Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. You are more than welcome to email her with general advising/Spring 2018 Registration questions.
- Delivering effective speeches- practice time!
- RTTP Strategizing time!
Reminders and announcements:
Thursday Classes: Meet in OCNR 222 during your regular SEMINAR class time. WRITING and SEMINAR will COMBINE for a 75 minute class meeting.
- The following groups must be prepared to give their Faction Presentations and Formal Speeches on the following days:
- Thursday, October 12th- Suffrage faction
- Tuesday, October 17th- Labor
- Thursday, October 19th- Bohemia
- See pages 87-90 to familiarize yourself with how things will "play out" during these Game Sessions.
- And as always, PLEASE come and see me, Dr. Martin and Professor Bray for guidance on your speeches and game play strategy- we are here to help!
- Need extra help in History? Make time to attend the Supplemental Instruction sessions this semester for HIST 1302.
- Here is the schedule: Fall 2017 Triad M SI Schedule