Turnt up Tuesday!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Reading discussion groups, Round 2!
- You will need to have read your assigned pages of chapters 7 and 8 read by Thursday, Oct. 20th!
- Be prepared to discuss your section in depth in class on Thursday.
- Let's start compiling your knowledge!
Seminar quiz#3 OVER Angel Island is scheduled for Thursday, October 20th! This quiz will cover material from both chapters 2 and 7.
- Word of advice... you should read Chapter 2 by Tuesday, Oct. 18th, Chapter 7 by Thursday Oct. 20th and Chapter 8 by Tuesday October 25th.( Hint: For chapter 8, Dr. Muņoz has already begun discussing the Filipino American immigrant experience in large lecture! Make sure you are taking good notes!)
- Use the Reading Guide questions to help you!
- CORRECTION: History Exam 2 is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 25th!
- Here is an extra copy of the exam study guide :Exam 2 Review Guide
- Next Tuesday, October 25th Seminar will not meet at our regularly scheduled time. In lieu of class, I will be holding a review session from 9:30-10:40 in Center for Sciences Room 111. Please come by if you have last minute questions. I will be in my office from 12:30-3:00 pm. If you need help with Spring registration, I will be around to help! FYi?: You will have an assignment due on that day that will count towards your participation and attendance grade! I will hand out the instructions on Thursday 10/20. :)
- Make an appointment with your advisors to help you with class registration for Spring 2017!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule is viewable on SAIL!
- Need some additional information on which learning community to choose for the Spring? - http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2017.
- Other important dates
- In case you forgot how to register- here is a helpful handout: How to Register on SAIL- Step by Step
- See this video for additional help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslxCwDIQVY
- If you are in the PSA Program, here is the link to a video with more important information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmzCgh3Vu4