Seminar will not meet at its regularly scheduled time today. I will be in my classroom Center for Sciences 111 from 10-10:40 to answer any last minute review questions. Come on by! ;)
I have a short reflection I need for you to complete in lieu of class today. Here are the prompts: Looking Back, Planning Ahead
To earn full credit for attendance and participation, you will need to drop this off at my office by 3pm today!
Reminders and announcements:
- The next text we will read for HIST 1302 is Blowout!: Sal Castro and the Chicano Struggle for Educational Justice
Book by Mario T García. We will be discussing the Chicano Movement in Seminar on Thursday.
- Make an appointment with your advisors to help you with class registration for Spring 2017!
- Registration will pen up for you @midnight on Nov. 3rd/ Nov.4th. Be prepared!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule is viewable on SAIL!
- Need some additional information on which learning community to choose for the Spring? - http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2017.
- Other important dates
- In case you forgot how to register- here is a helpful handout: How to Register on SAIL- Step by Step
- See this video for additional help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslxCwDIQVY
- If you are in the PSA Program, here is the link to a video with more important information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmzCgh3Vu4