Seminar will not meet at its regularly scheduled time today. I will be in my classroom Center for Sciences 111 from 10-10:40 to answer any last minute review questions. Come on by! ;)
I have a short reflection I need for you to complete in lieu of class today. Here are the prompts: Looking Back, Planning Ahead
To earn full credit for attendance and participation, you will need to drop this off at my office by 3pm today!
Reminders and announcements:
- The next text we will read for HIST 1302 is Blowout!: Sal Castro and the Chicano Struggle for Educational Justice
Book by Mario T García. We will be discussing the Chicano Movement in Seminar on Thursday.
- Make an appointment with your advisors to help you with class registration for Spring 2017!
- Registration will pen up for you @midnight on Nov. 3rd/ Nov.4th. Be prepared!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule is viewable on SAIL!
- Need some additional information on which learning community to choose for the Spring? - http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/