Sec. 442 ONLY: THIS Tuesday, in lieu of Seminar class... I am going to have conferences with you in small groups. The purpose of these conferences is to check your progress on Project 2 in Composition and provide feedback on your source evaluations, answer any questions about History/Angel Island and to have a chance to visit with you. :)
- In order for me to be able to visit with you all, the conferences start a half hour earlier than our regular class time. You will need to sign up for the time that works best for you and your group.
- Here is the schedule: Meetings with Marquez!
- These meetings will be held in my office Faculty Center 121. (The set of offices next to Starbucks.)
Sec. 460 ONLY: Imperialism and Angel Island? What's the connection?
- Angel Island discussion and Seminar Quiz#2, next Thursday Oct.13th!
- You will need to read the Introduction and Chapter 1 of the text Angel Island for the quiz!
- Use the Reading Guide questions to help you!
- Word of advice... read ahead to chapter 2!
- Don't forget: Our first round of Reading Group Discussions will begin next Tuesday, October 11th! Be ready to discuss the Introduction and Chapter 1 on that day!
- Advisor visits to help you with your class registration for Spring 2017!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule will be viewable on SAIL Oct. 17th!
- Click on the link called Class Schedules to scope it out!
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2017.
- Need feedback on your Source Evaluations in Comp? Come by so we can chat!
Your Midterm Portfolio for Composition is due on Oct. 13th!