- History reading for the week of 9/8-9/13: I am a Man You will need to read Chapters 4 and 5 by next Thursday!
- Your first quiz over I Am a Man is scheduled for next Thursday, September 15th!
- Some tips for reading to get the most of out it!
- Read ahead through chapter 6! We will discuss Standing Bear's trial in class on Thursday!
- Make note of significant individuals and their role in his trial!! Hint! Hint!
- If you'd like to have the audio book: If you have an Amazon account, you can try Audible for a 30 day free trial. The book is available.
- Mark your social calendars! Hispanic Heritage Month kick-off is this Thursday!
- Deadline to turn in blue books, this Thursday 9/15! Bring them to class, my office earlier in the week~! I will have a checklist to keep track of who has turned them in. ;)
- Join our Triad K Facebook group!
- Feel free to email me at email@example.com with ANY questions you have about the reading or the learning community... I am here to help! :)
Back up plans Mucho Mas