- Questions,comments, concerns?
- Share what you know- a little writing exercise.
- Take out the writing you did that answered the prompt, "Explain Standing Bear's historical significance."
Chapter 6 discussion
- Analyzing Standing Bear's trial
- What did Judge Dundy's ruling state?
Essay Outlining Exercise
- I am a Man class discussion/ activity- you will need to apply your knowledge from the History lecture, Chapters 4, 5 and 6 of I am a Man to the essay prompt.
- Be ready to share your groups' knowledge about "I am a Man." and from Muņoz's lecture with your colleagues!
- Let's take a look!
- Hand back Seminar Quiz#1
- History reading for the week of 9/15-9/20: I am a Man You will need to read Chapters 7 and 8 by Thursday!
- Some tips for reading to get the most of out it!
- Bring your Exam Study Guide and I am a Man text with you to class on Thursday! You will need them!
- Here is an extra copy of the study guide: HIST 1302 Study Guide
- Start studying!
Best Practices for studying:
- Write out everything!
- Make flash cards for key terms and important people. (Use the 4 Ws of Historical Thinking!!)
- Outline!! Outline!! Outline!!
- There is no such thing as being "too ready" for an exam. :)
- Use the resources I have provided to help you: Use the reading guide!
- Deadline to turn in blue books, TODAY! Bring them to class, my office! I will have a checklist to keep track of who has turned them in. ;)
- Join our Triad K Facebook group!
- Follow the hashtag - #triadk16 to find this and other resources posted on Twitter and Facebook
- Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ANY questions you have about the reading or the learning community... I am here to help! :)