Our stories matter...
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Standing Bear discussion!
- BCSSE Survey time!
- Assignment Countdown: Section 442: Draft of Historical Significance Essay due TODAY in Composition. You will be work shopping in class on the essay!
- Final draft of the essay due Sept. 8th in History/Large Lecture. Hard Copy ONLY.
- Please feel free to stop by during my, Drs. Carstensen and Munoz's office hours for feedback on your essay. We are happy to help!
- Be sure and read chapter 3 of I Am a Man for class on Thursday, Sept. 8th! We are going to discuss this chapter in depth!
- As you move through the chapter, select main characters, events and places that emerge. Using the 4 W's of Historical Signficance, consider why they might be significant to Ponca History and Standing Bear's story.
- As you read, use these questions!
- No office hour today. I will have an additional office hour tomorrow 3-5pm. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
- Feel free to email me at email@example.com with ANY questions you have about the reading or the learning community... I am here to help! :)