Welcome to Leaing Community E and to First-Year Seminar!
- Who am I? How did I get here?
- So, what is Seminar? What purpose does it serve for you?
- What is a "Learning Community"?
- My Role as your Seminar instructor
Exploring my Webpage
Letís do a little navigating through it ...
- Please try to explore it some more because it will be to your benefit to do so as the semester goes on! :)
- Index Cards
- Name (including any nicknames)
- Email (that you actually check!)
- Major (Degree option? Minor?)
- High School and Hometown
- How many hours are you taking this semester?
- What was the last book you read?
- Anything else you would like me to know? :)
- Anything else you would NOT like for me to know?
- Homework, say what?! Getting to know you Triad E!
- No Seminar on Fridays! (But you do have your other learning community classes!)
- Don't forget to do the Las Casas reading in your Contending Voices textbook, pages 1-16. We will be discussing the chapter in Seminar next Monday!