Revolution was the word...
- Mark your calendars! Exam I is Friday, February 19th! Here is an extra copy of the Exam I Study Guide!
- Now that you are slowly becoming wiki-experts you will have some Seminar Homework(Say what?!) involving wiki! You will need to define the term listed with your name. There's only one! Complete and post your definition here. You have until (Wednesday 9/17)at midnight to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked. Post early! This will count toward your participation grade for the day in Seminar!
- Section 182/ 183: Composition will meet in the library today during your regular comp class time! Location: Library Instruction room on the 2nd floor!
- Supplemental instructor's name: Daniel Yzaguirre
- Meeting times/location: The SI schedule has been set for the term and is as follows:
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)