- Questions, comments, concerns?
- History Reading Quiz #3
- You will have 15-20 minutes to take the quiz, don't rush- read the answer choices carefully!
- An Experiment in Group Think!
- A Challenge for you all!
- Did you remember to bring your INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH WITH YOUR THESIS STATEMENT for Writing Project 1?
- To help you to expand on your knowledge on the chapter content and to develop your argument/claim, it's Round Robin Time!
If time permits...
- Anti-federalists vs. Federalists - tell me what you know!
- Exam I return
Reminders and announcements:
- Learning Community E Extension policy: NOTE: If you are considering asking for an extension on The Rhetorical Analysis assignment, per LCE's extension policy, you must request an extension to Professor Burnett and I via email on Wednesday, February 21st, no later than the start time of your Composition class time. (Section 245: You must email us both by 12pm. Section 244: You must email us both by 11am.) In your email, you must provide a reason for needing the extension and propose a new due date and time you will submit your final draft. You will need to provide a copy of the email with your final submission so that we will know an extension was granted.
- I have already posted your updated Participation/Attendance averages for Seminar in Blackboard. Please see the course's Blackboard page to see your current grade. If you have two or more absences, your P&A reflects the absences you have accrued thus far. Please do not hesitate to come and see me during office hours or email me to make an appointment to discuss any concerns you may have.
- Wednesday, February 28th: History Reading Quiz #4 will cover Chapter 7 of Contending Voices Tecumseh vs. Harrison. Mark your calendars! Be prepared!