Good morning or afternoon!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Section 182: Facilitation#3- Politics, Morality and the Abolitionist Crusade: William Lloyd Garrison and Frederick Douglass -- Joe, Aaron, Hailey, Logan, Zoie
- Some practice with chronologies! Make sure you fill out the handout completely! I am going to scan and post your work to wiki!
- Sec. 183: Frederick's Rhetoric!
- Some practice with chronologies! I am going to scan and post your work to wiki!
- Section 191: Facilitation #3 - Politics, Morality and the Abolitionist Crusade: William Lloyd Garrison and Frederick Douglass-- Kidd,Charlene,Hallie, Kellen
- The Great Seminar Vote off!
- On the slip of paper provided, please write the essay question you would like to be eliminated as an option for the essay portion for the second exam. All Seminar sections will tally up the totals. Dr. Wooster will announce the results in lecture on Friday!
Announcements and reminders:
- Sections 182/183: First-Year Research Conference proposals due Friday, March 25th!
- Benefits of participating in the FYRC?
- Now that you are slowly becoming wiki-experts you will have some Seminar Homework(Say what?!) involving wiki! You will need to define the term listed right next to your name. There's only one! Complete and post your definition here, IN YOUR OWN WORDS. NOT SOME RANDOM WIKIPEDIA AUTHORS!
- You have until Sunday(3/27)at midnight to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked. Post early!
- Section 182/183: Writing Project 3 will be due on Friday, March 25th! See Ms. Bray's lesson plans for submission instructions!
- Exam II - Wednesday, March 30th
- Here is the copy of the Study for the 2nd exam: Exam 2 Study Guide
- Keep in mind: Make-up Exam day- Wednesday, April 6th
- Large lecture will not meet on this day. If you do not need to take a make-up, Triad C instructors will have conferences with all students during large lecture class time and regular class time. :)
- Section 182 and 183 Conference Schedule
- Supplemental instructor's name: Daniel Yzaguirre
- Meeting times/location: The SI schedule has been set for the term and is as follows:
- Monday 5:00pm to 5:50pm ECDC Room 219B (The elementary school on campus second floor)
- Thursday 4:00pm to 4:50pm EN Room 101 (Engineering Building between CASA and the UC)
- Friday 3:00pm to 3:50pm CI 138 (Our lecture classroom CI 138)