A little courage and conviction go a long way...
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Learning Community E Portfolio discussion!
- Let's review some reflective overview examples to help you wrap your head around it!
- Or you may use this to guide you: Sample Reflective Overview
- Quiz #7: Beecher vs. Stanton
- Did you remember to bring your handwritten notes?!
- If time permits... Group research presentation planning time!
- Break into your research presentation groups and work on either your group's trifold or PowerPoint. You decide!
- Return Exam II
Announcements and reminders:
- In class group presentations are scheduled to take place on Friday, Nov. 17th in University Center Anchor Ballroom D and Monday, Nov. 20th in University Center Anchor A. We will be meeting from 11-1 pm on both days!
- Need help with the Group Presentation/WP 3? Come by and visit with Professor Bray and I during our shared office hours!
- Monday, November 20th Quiz #8 (It's the last one!) -Chapter 13 Atchison vs. Robinson. This will be an individual take-home quiz. Your quiz will be distributed in Compinar on Monday, Nov. 20th. Your quiz will be due on Monday, Nov.27th at the BEGINNING of Seminar.
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Spring 2017 SI Schedule