It's November, y'all!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Hand in your lecture supplement!
- Quiz 6 over Douglass vs. Garrison. You all ready?! (Only 2 quizzes left!)
- Take out the primary source document that you will analyze for Writing Project Three. You can use either an electronic version or a hard copy.
- So, what is the structure of the Critical Analysis, Part II?
- Taking into consideration, Activity Theory and our discussion on Monday, I would like for you to use the following handout and apply what you know to your Primary Source document! You may also refer to your lecture notes from History on Monday to guide you.
- Your "ticket" out! Some feedback!
- Quiz #7 over Chapter 13 in Contending Voices is scheduled for next Wednesday, Nov. 9th- Atchison vs. Robinson
- Make an appointment with your advisors to help you with class registration for Spring 2017!
- You will register for classes Nov. 3rd@ midnight/ Nov. 4th! Be ready!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule is viewable on SAIL!
- Need some additional information on which learning community to choose for the Spring? - http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/