It's Week 11! (Eek! Where has the time gone?)
- Registration for Spring 2016 opens on SAIL this Thursday at 11:59 pm! :)
- I will be reviewing your FYS tri-folds on Wednesday, Nov. 11th!
- You will need to bring a "mock-up" of the board.
- You will need to bring a "shitty rough draft" of your First-Year Symposium posterboard with you to class. Bring some images, decorations and pieces of text you plan to use on your board. DO NOT GLUE ANYTHING TO YOUR BOARD YET!
- Your final Expository WP3 for Triad E is due (11/13)!
- Next week, Thursday and Friday- Ms. Bray and I will not be on campus. We are going to be at the National Learning Communities Conference in Kansas City, MO. We will be available via email. Ms. Bray will provide a specific set of instructions to submit your Final WP3?
- Ms. Bray and I will be combining classes on Monday(11/16) AND Wednesday(11/18)to view your in-class presentations! ** Please see Ms. Bray's class plans to find out where and when we will be meeting!
- First Year Symposium is less than two weeks away (11/20)!
- Triad E Final Portfolio is due in Large Lecture on Nov. 30th!
- Exam #3 is scheduled for Wednesday,(12/9)!
- SI Sessions with Daniel Yzaguirre
- Monday, Island Hall (IH) 160 4-4:50pm
- Wednesday, Science and Engineering (EN)104 5-5:50 pm
- Friday, Island Hall (IH) 160 2-2:50pm
- Show up prepared with your lecture notes, textbooks and most importantly- QUESTIONS! :)
- Make sure you plan to go to SI sessions weekly! It has been proven to help students increase their course grades by at least a letter grade!