Time to start planning ahead...
- Quiz #6 - Garrison vs. Douglass!
- What the heck is First Year Symposium?
- While your Group Research Presentations are not scheduled to begin until Friday November 17th and Monday November 19th- let's start making some plans NOW, everyone!
- (Hint: you will need to use this template in Composition to help you begin building your group presentations. More details to come in Composition!)
Reminders and announcements:
- History Reading Quiz#7- Wednesday 11/15 will be over Chapter 10 Beecher vs. Stanton. The quiz will be taken in groups and in multiple choice format.
- Make sure to pay attention to each activist's personal experiences shaped their views of suffrage and what types of WRITING each of them did to share their views!
- Midterm grades have been posted on SAIL. Your course grade is based upon and calculated according to the grades earned on the following:
- Participation and attendance
- Writing Project #1
- History Quiz(taken at the beginning of the semester)
- History reading quizzes- average ( included 1 dropped quiz grade, you have 4 remaining for the semester)
- Please DO NOT hesitate to come and see me if you have questions or concerns about your grade in History and Seminar! I am more than willing to sit down with you and discuss your grades.
- Make-up Exam day- Friday, November 10th
- Large lecture will not meet on this day. If you do need to take the make-up exam, you will need to get a letter of permission from me or Wooster to take your missed exam on that day.