- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Break out your thesis statements for your Critical Analysis II!
- So, do you have any questions about the Learning Community E Portfolio?
- Let's review some reflective overview examples to help you wrap your head around it!
- Or you may use this to guide you: Sample Reflective Overview
Reminders and announcements:
- Final draft of Critical Analysis II and draft of New Genre due on Friday by 3pm via Blackboard. Printed version of the Final draft of the Critical Analysis II is due at the beginning of Composition on Monday, November 14th. Final draft of the New Genre is due Monday, November 21st by 3pm.
- Quiz #8 is scheduled for next Wednesday, Nov. 16th. It will cover CV Chapter 14 Vallandigham vs. Wade!
- Feel free to stop by during office hours for guidance on your Critical Analysis II. Ms. Bray, Dr. Wooster and I are here to help!
- Mid term grades will post on SAIL this week. Feel free to stop by during office hours if you have any questions!
- The last day to drop a course is this Friday, November 11th. Before you to decide to drop a course, make every effort to meet with the professor to review your grades to have a more accurate understanding of your performance in the course. You may be performing better than you realize!
- This week- Thursday and Friday- I will not be on campus. I am going to be presenting at the National Learning Communities Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. I will be available via email and will make every effort to check my email periodically.