Good afternoon! Welcome back! :)
- Critical Essays will be returned Friday in Composition!
- Homework:In preparation for class on Monday, you need to complete this handout.
- Duel of Ideas
- You will need to complete this to get the most out of class! ;)
- Hint: Doing this will also help you with Essay Question#2
- Exam II Review Guide
- Exam II is Friday, October 23rd!
- SI Sessions with Daniel Yzaguirre
- Monday, Island Hall (IH) 160 4-4:50pm
- Wednesday, Science and Engineering (EN)104 5-5:50 pm
- Friday, Island Hall (IH) 160 2-2:50pm
- Show up prepared with your lecture notes, textbooks and most importantly- QUESTIONS! :)
- Make sure you plan to go to SI sessions weekly! It has been proven to help students increase their course grades by at least a letter grade!
- Advisor visits to help you with your class registration for Spring 2016!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2016 schedule will be viewable on SAIL Oct. 19th!
- Click on the link called Class Schedules to scope it out!
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2016.
- Need help with your research topic? Come by and see me so we can chat!