Compinar con Bray-Mar!
We will meet in Ms. Bray's composition classroom today!
For my 8:00 class, you will need to meet us at 9:00 am your regular comp time!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Writing Project 3 discussion!
- You Got Skills?
- And yet another challenge for you young scholars!
- And full participation for which you may be academically rewarded- your WRITING WILL GO OUT INTO THE WORLD AND MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
- Quiz 6 is next Wednesday and will cover Chapter 9 - Douglass vs. Garrison. Be ready! (Only 2 quizzes left!)
- Make an appointment with your advisors to help you with class registration for Spring 2017!
- You will register for classes Nov. 3rd@ midnight/ Nov. 4th! Be ready!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule is viewable on SAIL!
- Need some additional information on which learning community to choose for the Spring? - http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/
- Here is a schedule sheet to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2017.
- Other important dates
- In case you forgot how to register- here is a helpful handout: How to Register on SAIL- Step by Step
- See this video for additional help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslxCwDIQVY
- If you are in the PSA Program, here is the link to a video with more important information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmzCgh3Vu4