A little pregaming with the history content never hurt anyone's drafts!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Term of the day LCE!
- Did you remember to bring your INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH WITH YOUR THESIS STATEMENT for Writing Project 1?
- To help you to expand on your knowledge on the chapter content and to develop your argument/claim, it's Round Robin Time!
If time permits...
- Anti-federalists vs. Federalists - tell me what you know!
Announcements and reminders:
- Quiz #3 is scheduled for Monday, 10/9 over Chapter 5: Madison vs. Henry. This quiz will be multiple choice. You need to vote on the quiz format. (If you vote for the group quiz, you will also need to tell me who you will be taking your quiz with!)
- Need some additional guidance on the material for History? Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: https://falcon.tamucc.edu/wiki/JenniferBray/DanielsScheduleTriadEFall2017
- Friday, October 6th Writing Project 1 is due at the BEGINNING of History. You will submit your final drafts HARD COPY ONLY. Professor Bray and I will be at the front of the lecture hall to collect them. Per LCE policy, NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED. (For real.)
- Please come by office hours or make an appointment for additional guidance and feedback on your work. We are here to help! :)
- NOTE: If you are considering asking for an extension on WP1?, per LCE's extension policy, you must request an extension to Ms.Bray and I via email by 10 am on Wednesday 10/4. In your email, you must provide a reason for needing the extension and propose a new due date and time you will submit your final draft. You will need to provide a copy of the email with your final submission so that we will know an extension was granted.