- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Contending Voices Quiz #2
- Lecture Supplement #3!
- Staple your original copy to your new revised version that you completed today!
- Be sure to hand it in at the end of class to receive credit!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Exam I is scheduled for next Friday, Sept. 23rd!
- To help you as you read your Contending Voices text: CV Reading Guide
- If you need any guidance or support with the Critical Analysis, we are here to help!
- Wooster and Bray Visits: The time has come for you to go and circulate to chat with the faculty! You may begin your visits on Wed. Sept 7th and will have til Sept 16th to go by their offices!
- Bring your 3 Blue Books to Seminar or to my office(FC 121) by Wednesday, Sept. 14th!
- DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME ON THEM - I will have a checklist to keep track of who has turned them in.
- Turning them in will count as a lecture supplement assignment grade for History and Seminar.
- You can purchase them at the campus bookstore or the Islander bookstore(next to Stripes on Ennis Joslin)!