- Questions, comments, concerns?
- If you didn't submit your reflection over your visits with Dr. Wooster and Professor Bray on Monday, please hand those in! :)
- Let's take History Reading Quiz #1! This multiple choice/ true or false quiz will cover material from the lead essay in Chapter 2 of Contending Voices Bacon vs. Berkeley. You will have 15 minutes to take the quiz, don't rush- read the answer choices carefully! You will need to select 8 questions to answer from the 10 listed.
- What exactly went down in Colonial Virginia?
Reminders and announcements:
- Exam I is scheduled for Friday, September 29th
- Here is a copy of the Exam Study Guide: F17 Exam 1 Study Guide
- Make sure to have your History lecture notes handy next week's classes - you will need them in both Seminar AND Composition!
- Next History Reading Quiz is next Wednesday, Sept 27th. It will cover Chapter 4: Sewall vs. Adams. The quiz will be multiple choice.
- Don't forget about Supplemental Instruction! Here is the official schedule for the Fall semester: Fall 2017 SI Schedule
- Bring your 3 Blue Books to Seminar or to my office(FC 121) by Wednesday, Sept. 20th!
- DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME ON THEM - I will have a checklist to keep track of who has turned them in.
- Turning them in will count as a lecture supplement assignment grade for History and Seminar.
- You can purchase them at the campus bookstore or the Islander bookstore(next to Stripes on Ennis Joslin)!