The Game Plan
- Questions, comments, concerns?
If time permits, let's look at some Revolutionary Rhetoric!
- Which essay question did our discussion relate to?
- Even though this exam is exactly one week away, you will need to know your stuff!
- Hand back LS #3!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Exam I is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 23rd!
- Here is an extra copy of the review guide.
- To help you gain some familiarity with wiki's awesomeness... you have some Seminar Homework(Say what?!) involving wiki! You will need to define the term listed with your name. There's only one! Complete and post your definition here. You have until TONIGHT at midnight to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked. Post early! This will count toward your participation grade for the day in Seminar!
- Your reflection over your experience in your visits with Wooster and Bray are due TODAY at the BEGINNING OF SEMINAR!
- You may hand-write or type your reflection.
- Here is the link to the assignment and questions you must address: Have you already had your chance togo and circulate to chat with the faculty?
- If you need any guidance or support with the Critical Analysis, we are here to help!