The Game Plan
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Quiz #2- Sewall vs. Adams! (15 minutes)
- Group up! No groups larger than four! NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Even though this exam is exactly one week away, you will need to know your stuff!
If time permits, let's look at some Revolutionary Rhetoric!
Reminders and announcements :
- To help you gain some familiarity with wiki's awesomeness and prepare for the exam... you have some Seminar Homework(Say what?!) involving wiki! You will need to define the term listed with your name IN A FULLY DEVELOPED PARAGRAPH(use the 5 W's to help you come up with a detailed definition). There's only one! Complete and post your definitions here. You have until (Thursday 9/27)by 5pm to post your definition! After that, the page will be locked. Students who post their definition will earn 2 points toward their final participation and attendance grade in Seminar.
- Here is the Supplemental Instruction Schedule for our learning community this semester: Fall 2017 SI Schedule
- Blue Books are due to me by the end of the day TODAY You will need THREE of them in order to take your exams. Turning these in on time will count as your 1st lecture supplement grade(= you earn points toward your History and Seminar grades for doing this!) I will be keeping a list of who has turned them in.
- You will receive your feedback on your Writing Project 1 draft by Friday 9/29 after you have taken your exam. Read through our comments and suggestions carefully. If you have questions or would like to chat with us about your draft, please come by office hours! We are here to help!