Welcome to Fall 2017!
Learning Community E:
Courage, Conviction, and Composition: the American Experience to the Civil War
History 1301 & UCCP 1101 & and Composition 1302
Your first task: Getting to Know One Another
Announcements and reminders: (FYI: Homework and important information will always appear at the bottom of mine and Professor Bray's daily class plans!)
- Before we go, I have an assignment I need for you to complete before next class, Monday September 11th!(Your response may be handwritten. Responses will be picked up at the BEGINNING of Seminar!)
Answer the following questions below, in paragraph form. Elaborate and explain as much as possible.:
- Other than class assignments, what kinds of things do you write or have you written?
- What piece of writing are you most proud of?
- How does writing make you feel and why?
- On Friday, September 8th from 12-2pm The Department of Undergraduate Studies will be hosting an Ice Cream Social for all first-year students! Come on by for free ice cream and to find mine and Professor Bray's offices! :)
- EMAIL US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS! Our email addresses are on your syllabus. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have a question or concern, we are here to help!