- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Contending Voices Chapter 2 Quiz! You will only need your knowledge of the chapter and pen/pencil for this!
- So, what is this about a Critical Analysis Essay?
- Sections 240, 241, 242 and 243: You can choose to write your essay on Chapter 2 OR Chapter 4 of Contending Voices! Ms. Bray and I will ask for your preference in the coming class meetings!
- Your ticket out!
- BCSSE Survey time!
- The time has come for you to go and circulate to chat with the faculty! You may begin your visits on Wed. Sept 7th and will have til Sept 16th to go by their offices!
- Next Contending Voices quiz is scheduled for next Wednesday, Sept. 14th! This quiz will cover Chapter 3 of Contending Voices, Franklin vs. Edwards!
- If you need any guidance or support for the writing assignment or reading Ms. Bray has/will cover with you in class today, be sure to come by our office hours for help! Ms. Bray and I share an office hour today and I will be in my office from 3-5pm today!
- Bring your 3 Blue Books to Seminar or to my office(FC 121) by Wednesday, Sept. 14th!
- DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME ON THEM - I will have a checklist to keep track of who has turned them in.
- Turning them in will count as a lecture supplement assignment grade for History and Seminar.
- You can purchase them at the campus bookstore or the Islander bookstore(next to Stripes on Ennis Joslin)!