First-Year Symposium is...
- A public display of writing/composing/creation/argument/research by first-year students at the end of their first term. Like a giant science fair, First-Year Symposium requires all first-year students to create something, based on written work that uses media, technology, and/or creative presentation to display their fall semester research projects for a mixed, general, academic audience.
- For Learning Community E you will be presenting on all of the research you have conducted related to your Writing Project#2 and Writing Project #3.
- FYS Photog Moments
Where and when will FYS take place?
- Friday,December 1st from 9:00-3:00pm- all Learning Community E students will participate in FYS.
- You will sign up in your presentation groups to present in 30 minute time slots to present the research you have completed in Composition.
- You will sign up for these time slots this week in Composition!
- Seminar, Composition and History WILL NOT meet on Friday, December 1st. Ms. Bray, Dr. Wooster and I will be there to assist you! :)