Reflections and connections...
- Quotes for today's lesson
- On the back of your crazy poem, I need for you to read the quote you selected from the container. Take a few minutes and read the quote carefully. After you have taken some time to read through it, I need for you to answer the following questions. WRITE AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH.
- What meaning does the quote have for you?
- How does what the author says relate to your own approaches to writing and learning?
If time permits....
- Once everyone writes a response, get with the other people who have your quote. It is your group's job to discuss what the quote means to you as a whole and how you can connect the quote to your own lives. We will rotate quotes until everyone has read and discussed each quote as small group. Following the small group discussions, we will discuss each quote as a class.