Seminar discussion over chapters 4, 5, & 6; discussion of factors that play into wellness.
Guided reading questions for chapter 5:
1. How well-prepared were the workers in case of fire?
2. How does the phone system impede warnings regarding the fire?
3. What were the fire escapes like?
4. Why is Blanck "paralyzed?"
5. How effective are the fire fighters?
Guided reading questions for chapter 6:
1. What happened when a worker "failed to choose?" What kinds of choices were made?
2. What's the difference between 4:42 and 4:45?
3. What were some of the innovations available at the time--but not implemented at Triangle Waist?
4. What are some of the potential causes of the fire?
Sample Quiz One Answers: