Finding your vocation as it pertains to work.
Welcome to Seminar!
CAREER DAY...but not.
- Please take out a piece of paper and make two columns.
- Label one column "Career" and the other "job".
- You will have two minutes to write all the words you can think of that you associate with the two terms, "career" and "job".
- Take a piece of paper and a writing utensil with you as you walk around the room.
- Think back to when you were a child. What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Make a list of ALL the answers you ever had to that question. Do not worry about how silly you think they sound. Just list them!
For further exploration:
- Using your RIASEC letters, look up three potential careers.
- Site ID: 0110532
- Password: R8b8b4D6
- For the Ability Profiler/Aptitude Test, Password: begin
- Complete the Interest Profiler and the Work Values Sorter