What Are We Doing Today?
- What to wear
- Trifold Design
- Progress Check
- Monday's Class
- Help over the break
- Work in America History Essay
- Monday, November 28th
- Make sure you are signed up to present
What to Wear
- Business Casual
For tips, click here.
- Writing Center slides
- Example from email
- Please make sure everything is nice and neat. All the edges are perfectly cut and aligned. Make sure all the edges of the paper are down.
We do not have class on Monday but we do have an online assignment:
- By Wednesday, please submit the following to the Blackboard Discussion Forum: Trifold Design Layout
- Take a photo of the trifold with all the photos and texts placed on the board. DO NOT glue or stick anything on until I give you a response.
- Upload this photo along with the color scheme you will be using. If you want to use just black and white that is fine...
Help Over the Break
If you need ANY help, please feel free to email me. I will respond as quickly as possible...
For Monday, November 28th class
Please bring a list of all 5 sources for the Work in America History Essay
- For each source, state how you will use it in the final essay.
I strongly suggest you start drafting over the break. Trust me, use time wisely. If you start drafting and send it to me over the break, I will make time to look over it and give you suggestions. I am not making this mandatory but please consider doing so. We have a lot to cover the next couple of weeks and you should have started writing already.
You will come fully dressed and ready to present with your board on the 28th. This is when I will grade your presentation.